Dear Friend of the Ashram,
Next week Sripad Bhakti Ranjan Madhusudan Maharaj returns to Northern California for programs in Ukiah, Davis, and Chico to speak on the basics of Bhakti Yoga, the benefits of Kirtan, and the way to find the highest harmony though proper adjustment with the environment.
Culture a feeling of necessity for the most valuable thing!
“When everything is done for the Center of all Beauty, everything is beautifully done.”
– Srila Bhakti Rakshak Sridhar Maharaj
Come and receive a clear vision of the sweetest ideal from the auspicious association of the Vaishnava sadhu. Learn the art of surrender to the Absolute Good and open the inner eye to Infinity. Experience through Bhakti how Beauty is above power and is the all-harmonizing principle.
Everyone is invited and the events are free. Followed by delicious vegetarian feasts.
The Highest Harmony
with Madhusudan Maharaj
Tuesday, January 19
6:30 – 8:30 pm
Community Pool Building
201E. 14th Street, Corner of B & 14th, Davis, CA 95616
Wednesday, January 20
7 – 9 pm
Yoga Center of Chico
Vallombrosa #150, Chico, California 95926
- January 19, 2016 – Ekadasi
- January 20, 2016 – Break fast 7:26 to 10:41 am. Appearance of Srila Jagadish Pandit
- January 24, 2016 – Purnima, Pusyabhisheka Yatra of Sri Krishna, Disappearance of Sripad Bhakti Sharan Vaishnav Maharaj
- March 23, 2016 – Sri Gaura Purnima